EcoPro Filtration and contaminants
EcoPro uses in its spare parts an ultra-advanced microfiltration technology in 5 stages with activated carbon.
The activated carbon block, made from coconut shell, is capable of absorbing chemical, gaseous, metallic and organic elements thanks to its microscopic structure and its highly porous surface.
When tap water passes through the filter, pollutants are retained in the spherical particles of activated carbon such as lime, chlorine (responsible for the bad taste), microplastics, sand, rust and sediment, lead, mercury, salmonella, legionella, pesticides , herbicides, drug residues, nitrates and more than 100 substances.
The result is clean, filtered water, ready for consumption.
- Filtration speed: 4 l / min. or 15 seconds to fill a litre.
- Refill expiration: after 3 months from the first use
- Refill filtration capacity: up to 1200 litre (approx. 13 litres / day) for 3 months
- Carbon block density: 1-2 µm (microns)
- Filtered substances: +100